About Hulu Channel
Hulu is a premium subscription service offering the latest TV shows and movies you want to watch. You can pay subscription fees to access Hulu’s content library and you get the free commercial experience of watching your favorite TV shows after you pay little extra money. Hulu is also known for Hulu Live, which is competing with other popular live television services like Sling TV and Playstation Vue.
Hulu Live offers channels such as A&E, Bravo, BTN, Boomerang, CBS Sports Network, CNBC, CNN, CNNi, Cartoon Network, Disney XD, Disney, Disney Junior, ESPNEWS, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN-U, Food Network, Fox News, Fox Business, FreeForm, FS1, FXM, FXX, FS2, FX, Golf, HLN, HGTV, and Lifetime.
If you’re the one who wants to activate Hulu at www.hulu.com/activate the device that will see its awesome features, we’ll let you know that we’ve come up with the step by step process below.
Follow Easy Step to Activate Hulu
Activating Hulu on your TV and computer represents the first step towards enjoying Hulu TV shows. The company has made a specific procedure that any new Hulu user has to follow to activate Hulu for safety and security. You have come up with the process here so no one gets perplexed and ends up activating the Hulu on various apps.
- Use computer/laptop/smartphone & open new web-browser
- Go to www hulu.com/activate
- Login your Hulu account
- Enter the Hulu activation code display on your TV screen
- Now, click activate
How do I subscribe to Hulu from Roku?
Hulu is the most popular streaming services in the USA. In every aspect pairing these two is great. Below you can learn how to get easy access to Hulu from your Roku device.
- If you have not yet configured, then open Roku Store and Install Hulu channel
- On the Main screen, click ‘Start a free trial’
- Select your preferred Plan & click “Continue”
- Select Once more to allow Hulu to automatically fill in your account details
- Confirm details of your account including name, birthday, gender, etc
- Enter a strong password
- To complete your subscription click on “I Agree”
- Finally enter your Roku pin to confirm your Hulu subscription
Why is Hulu not working on Roku?
Hulu doesn’t work is a common problem and it’s easy to fix in a few minutes on your own. Below we’ll share some solutions to solve this problem quickly.
- Check your connection to the network and ensure the internet works
- Unplug your Power Outlet Roku
- Plug the Roku back into your power outlet a few minutes later
- Go to Roku Home Screen and then go to Settings>System>Power>System restart
- Once the system is restarted check whether or not Hulu has started to work
- If not, contact Customer Support at Hulu toll-free number +1-805-259-3373